Experience calm in the most stressful times
Are you ready to manage stress? Increase productivity? Elevate your health? Improve your critical thinking?
Step up your game?
Be on the forefront of office evolution, let Executive Calm bring a sense of peace and well being to your daily grind. (1)“Everyone from Anderson Cooper and congressman Tim Ryan to companies like Google and Apple and Target are integrating meditation into their schedules.” Maybe its time you should too!
You might work out at the gym, maybe even eat right, but have you spent any time training your mind? Mindfulness practices directly affect your quality of life and think about it, your mind is the most precious asset you own! The Harvard Business Review concurs; (2)“Aetna, one of the leaders of the movement to apply positive psychology practices to work, instituted a mindfulness training program designed to teach employees how to take short breaks to center themselves through meditation and yoga. More than a quarter of Aetna’s 50,000 employees have taken part. Mindfulness scores increased as expected, but incredibly, on average, stress levels dropped by 28%, reported sleep quality improved 20%, and pain dropped by 19%.”
What if you were able to reduce your stress, sleep better and feel good in your body? Can you imagine what that could do for your performance, your relationships, your income?
Executive Calm is an exclusive and private approach to training your mind, and more… A flow state experience through yoga, energy healing, restorative postures, somatic awareness, resourcing, breathing techniques and personalized guided meditations, tailored to suit you perfectly!
BENEFITS OF EXECUTIVE CALM:
- Greater productivity
- Less stress
- Work/life balance
- Better communication and relationships
- Increased focus and precision in the work place
- Health and well-being
- Inner power/confidence
- Physical improvement/weight loss
- Self awareness
- Heightened creativity
- Quality sleep
Peace is priceless and health is wealth. How much stress, fear, anxiety, worry, frustration, loss, and arguing will it take until you are ready?
Learn to be a calm, cool, collected success no matter what life throws your way!
(1) Walton, Alice G. “7 Ways Meditation Can Actually Change The Brain”. Forbes. Feb. 9, 2015 @ 10:03 am. http://www.forbes.com/sites/alicegwalton/2015/02/09/7-ways-meditation-can-actually-change-the-brain/#1039fc4b7023
(2) Achor, Shawn & Gielan, Michelle. “The Busier You Are, the More You Need Mindfulness”. Harvard Business Review. Dec. 18, 2015. https://hbr.org/2015/12/the-busier-you-are-the-more-you-need-mindfulness